Saturday, January 21, 2023

JUAN 15

TNDL: “JOHN 15: YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, BUT NOT OF THE WORLD; NEVERTHELESS, CHOSEN OUT OF THIS CORRUPT AND PERVERTED WORLD OF SIN, INIQUITY (EVIL) AND ILLEGALITY.”

John 15 New International Version (NIV)

The vine and the branches

15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 He cuts off in me every branch that does not bear fruit, while every branch that bears fruit he prunes [a] to make it even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in me, as I also abide in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; must remain on the vine. You cannot bear fruit if you do not abide in me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you abide in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; Apart from me you can't do anything. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown and dries up; such branches are collected, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you want, and it will be done for you. 8 This is for the glory of my Father, that they bear much fruit, showing themselves as my disciples.

9 “As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. Now they will remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this: to give his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 I will no longer call you servants, because the servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, because everything I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that lasts, and that whatever you ask in my name, the Father will give you.

The world hates the disciples

18 “If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. 19 If you were of the world, it would love you as itself. Now you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That's why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I said to you: “A servant is not greater than his lord.” [B] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you too. If they obeyed my teaching, they will also obey yours. 21 Thus they will treat you because of my name, because they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to you, you would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates me, he also hates my Father. 24 If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. Well, they have seen it, and yet they have hated me and my Father.

La Obra del Espíritu Santo

26 »Cuando venga el Abogado, a quien yo os enviaré del Padre, el Espíritu de verdad que procede del Padre, él dará testimonio acerca de mí. 27 Y vosotros también debéis dar testimonio, porque habéis estado conmigo desde el principio.

Notas al pie:

Juan 15:2 El griego poda también significa limpia.

Juan 15:20 Juan 13:16

Juan 15:25 Salmos 35:19; 69:4

No comments:

Post a Comment